Monday 20 February 2017

Recommended Reading

WordPress.com Recommended Reading
Book Review: Akata Witch by Nnedi Okorafor
Book Review: Akata Witch by Nnedi Okorafor
A gorgeous story of magical realism in modern-day Nigeria that captivated me. 3.5/5 stars What Sunny Saw in the Flames transports the reader to a magical place where nothing is quite as it seems. Born in New York, but living in Aba, Nigeria, twelve-year old Sunny is understandably a little lost. She is albino and… Read More
52 letters in the alphabet
Jocelyn @ 52Letters
12 Likes
Book Review: Six Wakes by Mur Lafferty
I received a review copy from the publisher. This does not affect the contents of my review and all opinions are my own. Six Wakes by Mur Lafferty Mogsy's Rating: 4 of 5 stars Genre: Science Fiction Series: Stand Alone Publisher: Orbit (January 31, 2017) Length: 352 pages Author Information: Website | Twitter A crew of a compromised ship wake… Read More
The BiblioSanctum
Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
20 Likes
[-$83,896] My Bonus, Health Goals, and a Plan of Attack [-$83,896] My Bonus, Health Goals, and a Plan of Attack [-$83,896] My Bonus, Health Goals, and a Plan of Attack [-$83,896] My Bonus, Health Goals, and a Plan of Attack
[-$83,896] My Bonus, Health Goals, and a Plan of Attack
First, the good news. I finally got my 2016 bonus check ($4,922)! Woot!!   I now have ALL the money! lol This is how I have allotted it. Health maintenance fund ($2,500) Opportunity fund ($1,250) Emergency fund ($222) Checking account / slush ($500) Evil Student Loan extra payment ($500) I also made my first $2,650 monthly… Read More
Double Debt Single Woman 3 Likes
SATURDAY POETRY SERIES PRESENTS: LEAH UMANSKY
SATURDAY POETRY SERIES PRESENTS: LEAH UMANSKY
By Leah Umansky: HARD It is hard to quiet the blackberrying pain. The little chronicles, the streaks, and the intimate workings. I will face this by red-winging my truths. I will push my blues into orchids. BALLAD I decided to claim more space          But I chose the opposite What are the words I would go… Read More
As It Ought to Be
Sivan Butler-Rotholz
9 Likes
The HandMaid's Tale: Book Review
The HandMaid's Tale: Book Review
I am still going strong on my New Year's resolution to read at least 10 books in 2017. I have a feeling that I may exceed my goal a lot sooner than I was expecting. Since the beginning of the year I have finished four books. I have already done a book review for The… Read More
I Do & Adieu
Kelly Stillwagon
24 Likes
Follow, like, and comment on articles in the WordPress.com Reader and receive recommendations tailored to your interests.
Visit Your Reader
Automattic, Inc. 60 29th St. #343, San Francisco, CA 94110
Don't want these emails? Unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment